Detailed terms of the „CDO Forum 2021″
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Detailed Regulations apply from June 1, 2020.
- The Detailed Regulations supplement the Regulations available at https://evention.pl/regulamin-ogolny/
- All terms used in the Detailed Regulations and regulated in the Regulations have the meaning assigned to them there.
- The contact person on the part of Evention in all matters related to the CDO Forum 2021 is Weronika Warpas, e-mail: email@example.com
- The most important concepts and additional concepts are:
- CDO Forum - E-conference CDO Forum 2021, which are related to these Detailed Regulations
- Organizer / we / Evention - Evention sp. Z o.o, ul. Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, +48 tel. (22) 535-30-33, firstname.lastname@example.org, REGON: 146871262, NIP: 5252564839, entered under the KRS number: 0000483800 to the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for .st. Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 5,000 (fully paid up),
- Regulations - General Regulations of Conferences organized by Evention ,
- Detailed Regulations - Detailed Regulations of a specific event,
- Participant / You - a natural person who concluded an Agreement with the Organizer in connection with his business or profession,
- Agreement - an agreement for the participation and conduct of the Event concluded between the Buyer and the Organizer at the time of confirmation of the Registration, on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- These Detailed Regulations regulate the special rules of participation in online events organized by Evention .
- Each Participant is obliged to read the Regulations and Detailed Regulations before registering.
- In the event that the Regulations and Detailed Regulations contain different or mutually exclusive provisions, the Detailed Regulations shall prevail, and the Regulations shall remain in force in the remaining scope.
2. DETAILED TERMS OF THE CDO FORUM 2021
- CDO Forum 2021 is addressed to a limited group of Users: representatives of enterprises and non-IT institutions.
- The number of Participants in the CDO Forum 2021 is unlimited.
- CDO Forum 2021 is an E-Conference organized in the form of a webinar available online, live, in accordance with the Schedule available at https://www.cdoforum.pl/agenda/
- Only online registration using the registration form available at https://www.cdoforum.pl/rejestracja/ is valid for the CDO Forum 2021.
- Online registration is possible only until 09/21/2021 or until there are places available. After this date, online registration will not be possible. In special cases, please contact the person dedicated to contact in the CDO Forum 2021 and, if necessary, individually agree on the conditions of participation in the CDO Forum 2021.
- You can participate in the CDO Forum 2021 only on the date and time specified in the Schedule.
- Participation in the CDO Forum 2021 is possible from any location of the Participant, where the Participant has the appropriate technical conditions specified in the Regulations and these Detailed Regulations. The Participant is responsible for ensuring the appropriate location.
- Evention does not provide location for CDO Forum 2021 Participants.
- CDO Forum 2021 covers:
- conducting the CDO Forum 2021 in accordance with the Schedule;
- participation of Speakers (voice / voice and vision);
- projection of CDO Forum 2021 multimedia presentations;
- possibility to participate in discussions and ask questions using chat / voice / voice and image;
- availability of presentations made available by the Speakers;
- the availability of the CDO Forum 2021 recording for 30 days from its performance.
- The current List of CDO Forum 2021 Partners is available at https://www.cdoforum.pl/organizatorów/
- The list of partners may be supplemented. The participant is obliged to read the current List of Partners.
3. ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The CDO Forum 2021 is run using the Zoom tool provided by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. available at https://zoom.us.
- Logging in to CDO Forum 2021 is possible via a web browser using an access link.
- Participation in the CDO Forum 2021 does not require any additional IT tools.
- The tool with which the CDO Forum 2021 will be carried out may change, which if the change is of significant importance, Evention will inform the Participants no later than 14 days before CDO Forum 2021. If the Participant is informed about the change of the IT tool in later, he has the right to terminate the Agreement within 3 days without paying the Price. The remaining rules regarding the termination of the Agreement are set out in the Regulations and Detailed Regulations.
- The link to log in to the CDO Forum 2021 will be sent to the Participants no later than the day before the CDO Forum 2021.
- The participant is responsible for ensuring the technical conditions for participation in the CDO Forum 2021 set out in the Regulations and the Detailed Regulations and logging in to the CDO Forum 2021 in advance to allow for the possible removal of technical problems on the part of the Participant.
- Evention will make every effort to provide the Participant with advice and assistance in case of problems with logging into the CDO Forum 2021, however, Evention does not provide technical support for Participants.
- Regardless of Evention , the Participants' use of the Zoom tool is associated with the need to read and accept the terms of service provision by its provider available on the website https://zoom.us .
- Evention is not responsible for the conditions and correctness of the provision of services by IT tool providers on the Participant's side.
4. PRICE FOR PARTICIPATION
- Participation in the CDO Forum 2021 workshop is paid.
- The current price list is available at https://www.cdoforum.pl/rejestracja/
- Evention conferences and events are addressed to strictly defined professional groups, taking into account such criteria as the size of the Organization and the industry in which the participant's organization operates and the position held by the participant. Evention reserves the right to grant participation in the conference free of charge, taking into account the above-mentioned criteria specific to a given conference or event.
- Expressing consent to receive marketing materials from the Organizer and Partners is fully voluntary and does not constitute a condition for participation in the CDO Forum 2021.
5. CANCELLATION FROM CDO FORUM 2021
- The participant has the right to resign from participation in the CDO Forum 2021 free of charge until September 14, 2021.
- In order to resign, the Participant is obliged to send information about the resignation in accordance with the Regulations to the address of the contact person indicated in §1 section 4 above.
- The resignation submitted after the deadline specified in paragraph 1 above or in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations does not release the Participant from incurring the costs of participation in the CDO Forum 2021, regardless of whether the Participant takes part in the Conference, and in the event of early payment of the participation fee, it is not refundable, regardless of whether the Participant has paid the Participant in person or the Buyer.
- Failure to pay the invoice by the Participant, including the pro-forma invoice, as well as the lack of online participation in the E-conference, is not the same as resignation from participation in the Conference.
In the remaining scope, the general regulations contained in the Regulations apply.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If the Participants ask questions or participate in the discussion, the following Personal Data will also be published: time of the Participant's activity / content of the question or statements / image transmitted "live".
- The course of the CDO Forum 2021 will be recorded using an audio / video tool (recorded), and the recording will be available to all Participants.
- Fragments of the recording from the course of the CDO Forum 2021 may be used to promote the CDO Forum or the Organizer after it is held.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Organizer provides the content of the Detailed Regulations before concluding the Agreement.
- The Detailed Regulations may also be presented in a different way, at the individual request of the Participant, the Buyer or a third party, if there is a problem with displaying or reading the Detailed Regulations. For this purpose, please contact the contact person for CDO Forum 2021: Weronika Warpas, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the Detailed Regulations.
- Each new regulation applies to people who have not yet signed up for the CDO Forum 2021 or have accepted the new regulations.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the CDO Forum 2021 program, as well as to cancel it in the event of random events beyond the control of the Organizer. In the event of cancellation of the Conference, information about this fact will be provided to the registered Participants, and the participation fees will be refunded by bank transfer to the account from which the payment was made.
- In matters not covered by the Detailed Regulations and the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- In the event of a change or annulment of any of the provisions of the Detailed Regulations as a result of a final court decision, its remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- All disputes with the Organizer will be settled first amicably, and then by the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.